Online Bookkeeping Services
Ideal for businesses between $150K & $10M in revenue
We specialize in online bookkeeping services for small and medium-sized businesses. BizPro is passionate and goes above and beyond basic number-crunching.
Our outsourced accounting services free you from your accounting headaches and give you one-on-one support to help you master your finances.
You’ll get a certified online bookkeeper to support your business. Our online software also makes it easy to assign your bookkeeper tasks, and download reports.
Online Bookkeeping Services Include:
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card management
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Sales Tax Reporting
You might have some questions before you switch your company over to online bookkeeping services.
FAQs About Remote Bookkeeping:
- Is this only for small businesses? Yes, at this point our average client generates between $100K and $7M a year in revenues. We cater to this group because we are able to address their specific needs without allocating outside resources – we can be your complete accounting team if required.
- How do we get our documents to The BizPro Group? There are three different ways to send information to your online bookkeeper. You can use Dropbox or Box.com, email, snail mail and in some cases we can arrange monthly pickup at your location.
- How long does it take to set up accounting services online? Depending on the condition of your books, it could take as little as two weeks to set up your bookkeeping services online. During this setup phase, we will help you maintain your current accounting tasks as well.
- Why should I use virtual bookkeeping services over an in-house accountant?
– We’re usually 40% of the cost.
– We have up-to-date tools and software.
– We’re dedicated to getting your firm profitable and as tax efficient as possible ensuring
the foundation is there to maintain sustainable long term growth.
- Is there a contract? Yes, we’re a month-to-month service and the contract merely outlines the terms of our engagement and the obligations of the parties to the agreement; and we stand by our work.
- Are there setup fees? Yes, this fee is for evaluation of you account and gathering information from payroll, fixed assets etc, involved for every account. If your books are current, we might be able to waive this fee. If they’re messy when you start with BizPro online bookkeeping service, we can help you update them for a one-time fee. We’ve helped a lot of businesses clean up their books and will do the same for you.
- How do I access my accounting software? In most cases, you can access it over the Internet.
- Where are you based? We’re headquartered in Lawndale located in the Los Angeles County located to the south-west of the City of Los Angeles, we service mainly California based businesses, however we do have business that we service in on the west coast of the United States.
Speak with a BIZPRO Accountant to see how we can help your business!